A Topical Industry Feed: Casting, Career & Entertainment News
1. Stormtroopers never seem to be able to hit anything, except for doors.
Ever noticed this very famous movie mistake where the stormtrooper bangs his head?
2. The man in the back might need some help with his technique.
If I were Bond I'd be very suspicious of a man who doesn't know how to use a sweeping brush.
3. Not many people know but The Invisible Man makes a cameo in The Dark Knight Rises.
Take note of the fella in the background who seems to be fighting a losing battle with thin air.
4. How not to win a war.
The extras in this battle scene seem like they've not grasped the concept of fighting, more like shuffling and bumping.
5. At least there won't be much to clean up after this not-so-bloody battle.
The extras in Gladiator seem to have a similar ethic. Also notice the guy in the centre who seems far too happy that he's fighting in a war.
6. Maybe its a force kick.
This could have been easily avoided, never shoot a stunt like this from the side.
7. This guy saw the future and that future was a CGI wheel.
Never have the words "Look busy!" been so misunderstood.
8. This kid thinks he's the director "Move in closer"
Sometimes people get a little too big for their boots like this kid who obviously wants a different job.
9. Maybe give her soup next time.
This actress is part of the main cast and I think its fair to say "she'll be waiting a long time to put the food in her mouth cutting it like that."
10. Some guys are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I can't work out how this guy managed to get there without realising.
11. This guy clearly wanted a bigger role.
That man's overdramatic "Stop, Drop and Roll!" is definitely the standout focus of this shot.
12. Some extras are a little too happy to go the extra mile.
Never thought I'd see someone look so happy running into shark infested water.
Copyright (c) 2012-2017 : IPM, 102 Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1JA www.ipmcasting.com
Tel: 0113 244 3222 - 0789 038 7758 - 0796 151 3951